The AMERICAN CHESTNUT log set is the perfect combination of large, medium and small sized logs with traditional bark and split details. It’s warmth and traditional charm is enhanced by the front ember bed. This log set features our efficient, triple burner for a brilliant flame.
- Grate to match the size and height of the log set
- Clean-burning, efficient burner design
- Variable flame control
- Ember material (provides the warm glowing feeling)
- Connections and tubing to install the set
- Instructions on how to install
- Damper clamp
- Decorative rock for a finished look
No posts found
1. Measure the fireplace from left to right in the front
2. Measure from left to right in the back
3. Measure from front to back
4. Measure from top to bottom
5. Which side does your gas feed from? left or right
- Take the first two measurements # 1 & 2 and add them together.
- Now divide the product of those two numbers by 2
- now subtract 6 from the result above this will be the size of log set that is correct for your fireplace.
Example: #1 = 46 inches , #2 = 20 inches so 46 + 23 = 66. Now divide 66 by 2 and your result is 33 Now subtract 6 from 33 = 27. The proper size set for your fireplace would be a 24 inch set.
Sets come in sizes of 18", 24", and 30" not all log set styles are available in all sizes.