Patio Comfort infrared outdoor heaters are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. The model PC05CSS produces a powerful 40,000 BTU heat rating and has 10-15 foot coverage per unit. The post and base are made of stainless steel. The reflector is made of anodized aluminum.
Clean, efficient, draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun, warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. Only Patio Comfort natural gas heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA approved hose set and hook up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA approved quick couplers and brass shut off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
- Convenient piezoelectric ignition system
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut off control
- 430 stainless steel burner and emitter grid
- Pre-assembled gas train and hose kit
- One piece anodized aluminum reflector
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
1 year--Emitter grid and all other components
5 years--Structural parts
120 days--Emitter grid, structure and all other components
No reviews found