Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Patio Comfort natural gas infrared patio heaters are designed and crafted to bring warmth, comfort, convenience, and enjoyment to your outdoor area.
The clean, efficient, and draft free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun, warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. Only Patio Comfort natural gas heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA approved hose set and hook up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA approved quick couplers and brass shut off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
- Outdoor use only
- Coverage varies 10'-15' diameter from center
- UL Approved
- 40,000 BTU
- Ignition self-contained "piezo" (no batteries or electrical required)
- Anodized aluminum one piece reflector (34" diameter)
- Heavy-duty 430 series stainless steel burner
- Heavy-Duty 430 stainless steel emitter
- 304 or 430 stainless steel fasteners
No posts found
1 year--Emitter grid and all other components
5 years--Structural parts
120 days--Emitter grid, structure and all other components