Patio Comfort infrared outdoor heaters are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. The model PC05SPP natural gas in-ground patio heater produces a powerful 40,000 BTU heat rating and has 10-15 foot coverage per unit. The permanent post is made of long-lasting 304 stainless steel. The reflector is made of anodized aluminum.
Clean, efficient, draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun, warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. The PC05SSPP natural gas heater includes a high quality installation kit with connector hose, brass fittings and a gas shut-off valve.
- Convenient piezoelectric ignition system
- 40,000 BTU output
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut off control
- 430 stainless steel burner and emitter grid
- 304-grade stainless steel permanent post
- Includes a high-quality installation kit with connector and gas shut-off valve
- One piece anodized aluminum reflector
- Stainless Steel Construction
- CSA Certified
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
1 year--Emitter grid and all other components
5 years--Structural parts
120 days--Emitter grid, structure and all other components
No reviews found