- Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
The Texas Oak log set provides the perfect combination of large and small scale logs for a natural, rugged style. The set utilizes American Gas Log’s single sand pan burner, and includes glowing embers and decorative rock. (Shown with optional pine cone accessory)
Each set includes the following:
- Grate to match the size and height of the log set
- Ember material (provides the warm, glowing feeling)
- Burner pan and sand material to distribute the flame
- Connections and tubing to install the set
- Instructions on how to install
- Damper clamp
- Decorative rock for a finished look
1. Measure the fireplace from left to right in the front
2. Measure from left to right in the back
3. Measure from front to back
4. Measure from top to bottom
5. Which side does your gas feed from? left or right
- Take the first two measurements # 1 & 2 and add them together.
- Now divide the product of those two numbers by 2
- now subtract 6 from the result above this will be the size of log set that is correct for your fireplace.
Example: #1 = 46 inches , #2 = 20 inches so 46 + 23 = 66. Now divide 66 by 2 and your result is 33 Now subtract 6 from 33 = 27. The proper size set for your fireplace would be a 24 inch set.
Sets come in sizes of 18", 24", and 30" not all log set styles are available in all sizes.
Limited Warranty: All refractory cement logs manufactured by American Gas Log Company have a lifetime warranty against breakage due to heat, to the original owner in the original installation. All metal parts, including burners and grate assemblies are warranted for 5 years. All mechanical parts are warranted for 1 year. Some exclusions and qualifications apply, see owner's manual for details.
No reviews found